Having a tankless electric water heater is a great alternative to the standard boilers. They have plenty of advantages, one of those being the economic advantages that they offer you in comparison. For example, the fact that you only heat up the water that you actually need and when you need it. This is guaranteed to save you lots of money on your energy bills.
Everybody knows how irritating it’s with standard boilers that when you want to use them to perhaps heat your home up during the cold months that you don’t actually determine how much of it that you are using and in turn can be quite costly to run.
That issue is no longer a problem when you have a tankless electric water heater. Obviously, it can be quite daunting changing to a tankless electric water heater, especially if you don’t know what separates good ones from great ones.
Best Tankless Electric Water Heaters
That’s where we come in, we have gathered all of the relevant information that you will need to know when it comes time to make your decision on the best tankless electric water heater.
Hopefully, this will put your mind at ease and allow you to feel completely confident in the decision that you are making.
As stated there are plenty of advantages to using this specific type of heater over a more standard one, so let’s not waste any more time and get started on the best tankless electric water heater.
This particular electric tankless water heater is an incredibly affordable one at that, not just in terms of the money that you’ll save but also due to the initial cost of it. It’s incredibly high-powered and will provide your home with instant hot water in 3 seconds. No more will you have to be waiting for your shower to heat up when you are running late to work.
It has a very handy LED temperature display which will allow you to know exactly what the temperature of the water coming out of your faucet is.
It’s also incredibly easy to use. You are even provided with a remote control to control the temperature which of course just adds to the convenience factors of the electric tankless water heater.
It’s also an incredibly safe electric tankless water heater. It has hydroelectricity separation which essentially means that the water and electric components will not be mixed which could cause the heater to falter.
Though it’s corded electric so if you were to have a power outage you wouldn’t be able to generate hot water until the power came back on.
- Will provide you with instant hot water (3 seconds to be exact)
- Has an incredibly handy LED temperature display that you can even control with the provided remote control adding an incredible amount of convenience to the product.
- Incredibly safe to use.
- 【Instant Hot Water Heater】The electric tankless water heater supplies instant hot water, 3 seconds to get hot water without preheating....
- 【Indicator Lights & LED Temperature Digits】This mini water heater is easy to operate with an indicator light and LED temperature number.
- 【Easy to use】Suitable for using in home kitchen, easy to install, convenient and practical to use.
- Corded electric so relies on the power of the house, if you had a power cut you wouldn’t be able to receive hot water until the power returns
Another great tankless electric water heater is the Marey ECO150. This again has an incredibly helpful LCD panel that will allow you to select the exact temperature of the water that you want to produce. This will reduce the consumption of energy massively and work wonders for your economy.
It’s also an incredibly durable material as it’s made from stainless steel.
Durability is important because you will want the water heater to last you for a long time, if a product isn’t durable then you are really taking a risk on how long the product will last you so this really is an important factor.
If space is your number one concern then you are in luck. The ECO150 measures out at 8.7 x 3.5 x 14.2 inches.
Standard water heaters are a lot bigger than this and require quite a lot of space to be installed. This is not the case with this specific electric tankless water heater as it will not need as much space to be installed.
- LCD panel can allow you to set the exact desired temperature of the water which will save you lots of money
- Is an incredibly durable material as it’s made from stainless steel
- Space saving as it’s not a very big product.
- Unit requires 220v~240v and (1) 70 amp double pole breaker. Minimum Activation Rate 0.50 GPM
- ETL approved
- Smart technology: easy management and simple adjustments on a LCD panel allows you to program the exact desired water temperature thereby...
- Doesn’t come with a remote so you will have to manually adjust the temperature when you want to use it
This is once again a great choice for an electric tankless water heater. This particular product can give you an endless supply of hot water, the reason for this is because, unlike traditional tank water heaters that store hot water which can often run out, it will heat water as it passes through which will provide an endless supply.
EcoSmart also uses advanced self-modulating technology that will only use the amount of energy that is needed to provide hot water for when you need it.
This will save you lots of money on your energy bills in the long run and is a brilliant feature of this specific electric tankless water heater. Though it’s a fairly expensive initial cost.
This again will be an answer to all of your space-saving concerns. Obviously, normal tank water heaters will take up quite a lot of room. This particular electric tankless water heater measures 3.75 x 8 x 11.5 which is much smaller than the average standard tank water heater.
This makes it great for use in either your kitchen or bathroom.
- Will provide you with an endless supply of hot water as it heats water as it passes through
- Offers advanced self modulating technology providing hot water only when you need it
- Is a great space saver
- Endless On-Demand Hot Water; Consistent hot water when you need it that never runs out; Continuously monitored water temperature and controlled...
- Save Space; EcoSmart tankless electric water heaters are 90% smaller than traditional tank heaters; may be installed on wall or at point of use;...
- Save Energy; EcoSmart tankless electric water heaters are 99% thermal energy efficient; Only heats water when called unlike a tank heater that...
- Fairly expensive initial cost.
This is a great electric tankless water heater for you to choose from. It’s a battery-powered tankless water heater so you will not need to worry about not having hot water if you are struggling with power cuts.
That is normally one of the biggest disadvantages with these types of heaters but that is completely eliminated by the use of a battery.
Once again it will save you lots of space as it measures out at 4.63 x 16.63 x 14.5, as stated above standard tank water heaters will need a lot more space to be installed which can be a major downside with them. Though this is one of the more expensive tankless electric water heaters that are on this list.
It also has a dial on the front of the product which will allow you to adjust the temperature of the water to your desired temperature, this allows you to save lots of money on your energy bills because you will not be using unnecessarily hot water which can run up your energy bills astronomically.
- Is battery powered so will not need to rely on a power source which is great if you struggle with power cuts
- This is a great space saver
- Has a dial on the front of the device which will allow you to manually adjust the temperature settings
- On demand a continuous and unlimited supply of hot water
- Sleek design saves space and no venting required
- Requires hard-wired 240 or 208-volt electric service, with a maximum draw of 28,800 watts at 240 volts or 21,600 watts at 208 volts
- Is one of the more expensive tankless electric water heaters on this list.
Another great tankless electric water heater is the one that is produced by RINKMO. It’s an incredibly compact size of 13.12 x 3.12 x 17 inches, as stated above space can be a really big concern when it’s time to get a new water heater because standard ones come in quite big sizes, this isn’t the case with this tankless water heater.
The electric tankless water heater will provide you with an endless supply of hot water. There will be no more waiting around in the colder months for your shower to heat up as the water will come out at your desired temperature immediately.
This is due to the fact that tankless water heaters heat water as it passes through, unlike tank water heaters that will store water to make it hot. It’s also incredibly easy to operate and you can switch between either Fahrenheit or celsius at a push of a button.
It’s also incredibly safe to use as the water and electricity are separated so you should have absolutely zero safety concerns with this specific tankless electric water heater.
- Is a great space saver as it measures out at 13.12 x 3.12 x 17 inches
- Will provide you with an endless supply of hot water
- Incredibly easy to operate and you can switch between fahrenheit and celsius at just the push of a button.
- 💧 INSTANT ENDLESS HOT WATER: Our RINKMO 18KW tankless water heater requires 2 x 40 AMP breakers and 2 x 8 AWG wire, the Water Flow is...
- 💧 MONEY & TIME SAVING EXPERT: Units are designed to be highly efficient by heating water only when it's needed, no need to preheat, giving you...
- 💧 10 TIMES SAFE PROTECTIONS: A Safer water heater, designed for point-of-use especially living with babies. Inner water and electricity lines...
- There isn’t manufacturer support.
Tankless Electric Water Heaters Buyers Guide
The size of the electric tankless water heater is one of the best features of tankless water heaters. With more standard water heaters you will often need lots of room to have them installed, this is due to the fact that they have tanks on them which store the water which is then heated up for your use.
With electric tankless water heaters that are no longer the case as it will need a lot less room to be installed. Space-saving can be a great concern for many people who are considering the switch to electric tankless water heaters and we can really see why.
It will provide you with much more living space which will be greatly appreciated.
For that reason, this really is one of the most important aspects that you will need to consider when it comes time to select the best electric tankless water heater for you and your specific needs.
Having a product that focuses on the convenience of its use is another big factor that you will need to consider. If a product is not convenient for you to use then it will just be irritating. Especially when it doesn’t have to be so inconvenient.
If an electric tankless heater has a remote control for example then you can consider that an extremely convenient feature of that specific electric tankless water heater. Remote control will allow you to manually adjust the temperature of the water that it’s producing. Convenience is something that we all strive for in life regardless of what the product is.
The convenience of the electric tankless water heater that you select really should be high on your priority list as it will just make your life easier in general.
Having to manually adjust the temperature of your heater can over time really be an annoying feature so it’s always best to look for convenience when you can.
Supply Of Hot Water
Supplying hot water is without a doubt the most important feature that you will need to consider when trying to find the best product for you. As stated above standard water heaters will store water before it’s heated up, which can leave you standing around for a while, especially in the colder months of the year.
Due to the fact that these are tankless water heaters, you will not need to wait around for the water to heat up as it will heat up as it passes through the system. As mentioned, supplying hot water is the whole point of a water heater so having to wait around for it to heat up can be an extremely irritating process.
That issue is a thing of the past with electric tankless water heaters and the fact that it doesn’t supply you with needless water is an example of how much you can save on your energy bill which of course can come in very handy.
Easy To Use
An easy-to-use product is always a better product than the one you find incredibly difficult to use, many of the above-listed products are all incredibly easy to use and easy to install. They will have a dial on the front of the machine which will allow you to adjust the temperature to your desired temperature.
This is an incredibly handy tool and will minimize needless hot water that you simply don’t get with standard water heaters that will store water and heat it up to a temperature that is kind of out of your hands.
This is another example of how they can save you lots of money on your energy bills and therefore is something that you should definitely consider with the highest of importance.
This will make your life easier and once again can save you a lot of money in the long run.
Having an LED display falls under the same category as being easy to use, but in this case, it’s easy to read. The display will tell you the exact temperature of the water that is being produced by the electric tankless water heater. The LED display will feature on the front of the machine.
All of the above-listed products have an LED display which is one of the things that make them so great.
Due to the fact that this lets you have a full understanding of the temperature of the water they can be very helpful institutions where you are filling up your tub to give your small child a wash and don’t want the water to be too hot for them.
This really is a nifty feature and can be incredibly helpful so it should be at the forefront of your mind when it’s time to make your decision.
Tankless Electric Water Heaters Frequently Asked Questions
How Do Tankless Water Heaters Save Money Compared To Tank Water Heaters?
A tankless water heater will allow water to pass through its system at your desired temperature. This reduces the amount of water that you are actually using.
A tanked water heater will heat water up that is stored in the tank, this often means that it will use a lot more water than is actually required, therefore tankless water heaters will save you money in that aspect.
Why Are Tankless Water Heaters So Much Smaller Than Regular Heaters?
Tankless water heaters are so much smaller than regular water heaters because well, they don’t have a tank that will store the water.
This means that they are perfect for use in kitchens and bathrooms where space may be limited to you. Regular water heaters will limit your living space drastically.